Friday, September 19, 2008

HAPPY FIRST YEAR

Ok went clubbing last night after such a long time. But it was pretty fun ah, cause the old school clubbers were there; Halim, Jo, Ammar, Kiran + girlfriend Geraldine, Darryl, the Austin illusion, and of course Kj and I ah. MOS, walao damn quiet when we entered arounf 1030pm, some trannies came in too. Quite hot, but they sound damn bad. I know cause I heard them speak in the Ladies', taking Marily Monroe-esque pictures with her trenchcoat dress open to expose her bra while standing at the fan blowing up her skirt haha damn funny. Ok played some number game thing with Ammar and Jo and KJ, at the end of the day don't need to guess who first to collapse ah right not Jo. When I come back from UK this Dec must go chiong again, see whether my stamina got improve not. I supposed to bring back some weed for Ammar and Kiran too.

Ok but today is HAPPY FIRST YEAR WITH KJ ah hahaha damn happy must smile like an idiot for the whole of today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home