Friday, September 05, 2008

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG?



Makeup Bag - Givenchy; FOC from the counters.
Oil Blotters - Clean & Clear, my face oils easily.
Face Pressed Powder - Silkygirl, urgent last minute buy; it's surprisingly good for an OTC brand.
Plaster - Hansaplast; Yew Tee has this place that sells a box of 100for S$3.30!
Blusher Brush -The Body Shop.
Blusher -MAC; in Dame. I love it, so pink and smooth.
Liquid Eyeliner - The Body Shop. I swear by this.
Lip Brush - Anna Sui; FOC from the counters.
Lip Balm - Clinique; in Raspberry. I swear by this too.
Tweezer - Guardian. For last minute moustache hair and eyebrow tweezing.
Perfume samplers - Givenchy Very Irresistable and Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Heaven. FOC from the counter and magazine.
Mini Shaver - Basic Beauty. For too much unsightly facial hair.
Lip Gloss - Bourjois in Rose Arctic. Ok only la. But smells nice.
Lip Stick - Chanel Rouge Allure in Libertine. My favourite lippie thus far. It's the click click one.

By now you should know I'm really bored. And I refuse to start packing for my UK trip. I need to go back to work asap. I miss the addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home