Tuesday, September 09, 2008

NIGHT OUT @ ARAB STREET

Today, night out with my malay BFF, like finally. I've missed this pubs-hair woman. Dinner-ed at Manhattan Fish Market, which was seriously nothing fancy, Fish & Co. alot better. But the food was just the appetiser, the main dish was, of course Adibah's (and her boobies) company. Started talking about work (gawd we are soooooo grown up), boobs and minimizers (Adi they still look huge ah), getting confused about who Matthew Chua and Marcus Lee were, and like alot of other random shit. And she gave me this superbly awesome card, decorated with The Queen and Ginger Spice!

Me: Eh so where you going now?
Adi: Hooommmmeee. I've got work tomorrow. I've got responsibilities!
Me: Oh.
Adi: You?
Me: Home lor. Since you going home too.

*At MRT Station*
Adi: Want to go sheesha? I suddenly don't feel like going home.
Me: SURE.

And so we ended up at Arab Street. OMG SO NOSTALGIC. That area was where I used to work at, like at Gateway. Tsk. Strawberry sheesha, alot better than vanilla the other time, long long time ago. More catching up, this time with Adi bitching about her work, us talking bout relationships (I know so girl), and alot of random shit talk. Awesome.





*****MORE PICTURES IN FACEBOOK*****

We've made a pinky promise to go club and get drunk when I'm back from UK this December. I love you Adibah.

ETA @ 2:48AM, 100908 : Walao eh. Photobucket and Facebook taking fucking long to upload the photos ah. I must go complain. Cause I Singaporean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home